Monday, February 14, 2011

Watch South Park Episodes In Proxy

More flowers!! Flowers for your cards


This is a nice tuto I saw on the net and I loved it, used the same technique to make beautiful ribbon flowers! We use patterned cardstock paper is that the thicker and harder to shape, I made a collage that I hope you like it! Started folding a strip of 30cm x 4 wide, which I turned over and then inward, to this prevent see the whites of the back, then my finger got caught on the paper, in order to have more flexibility, sometimes a little tear but no matter, hence I started the center and bent outward twisting and giving turns on the heart, the result can be seen! And a card is ideal for vintage or modern depending on the type of paper! Hope you like it as much as me and do many odd jobs to show me their cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment