Monday, February 7, 2011

New Client Welcome Letter From A Hair Salon



Hi girls!

You know that is very fashionable to do the flowers yourself. I do not know if the global crisis or because every day become much more traditional, which is really the essence of Scrap.

There are many videos and tutorials on the net but I love a super scrapera called Melissa Samuels . In his blog you can find wonders, and many of technical tutorials, also sells a lot more for projects that are in USA already know that for sure.


This type of flowers is very easy to do, I hope they might help.

Flores made tapes:


Flores made fabrics:


I encourage you to visit the blog of Melissa Samuels, and see how they learn many things.

not forget our February challenge where they have to make a Valentine's card without using red, which is fun ... remember you have until 25 February.

A kiss and I hope you have fun blogging:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment