Monday, February 7, 2011

How To Play Undf Files



L as pregnant women have this strange fascination of walking sacándole photos their bellies. But after giving birth, that's it, stopped being fun to walk and admire the belly. Hide it. I do not understand yet what is the meaning. The only thing I can think of is the use of those pictures to show their children that were not adopted large. Because if you think more rationally, I say, is the picture of a hideously deformed belly. Not even see the baby.
However, after analyzing it deeply, I managed to put in place.
I imagined myself, sticking out a picture of my dog \u200b\u200bin the new Cuchita I bought. But, of course, if the dog leaves the kennel and does not make sense to walk sacándole photos to the cottage. I mean, without the dog in the doghouse is no doghouse. It is a nuisance to you ends up space in the garden, or patio where you saved the gardening gadgets.
Then I started thinking about how disappointing it must be for the owner of a dog, buy with all the excitement of the world a spoon, and then the dog fucking stay away or smell.
I've seen people that has happened that. And morons witnessed attempts to ensure that the dog settled into his bed, such as the stupid idea of \u200b\u200binculcating the food and water dishes inside. Sure, if I were a dog would understand nothing. I wonder if that little cave is sleeping, or if a restaurant. I also wonder why drag me within that place, if I have wanted to be outside. The side and end up pissing me decide what I want to make this strange construction: "This will be my bathroom, fucking flower. Bring more water than I shit of thirst."

I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment