Sunday, February 27, 2011

Malar Rash How Long Does It Last

My favorite technique ...

a couple of months ago I went with my friend Bricela to a shop specializing in stamps. The Store apart from beautiful and picturesque, full of beautiful stamps. And not to mention cards and projects that are on display, all incredibly beautiful.
I had a short but meaty conversation with the owner, among many things, we talk about different techniques to color images, either traditional or digital stamp. Of course she mentioned to me-those-famous-markers-to-do-wonders-but-are-out-of-my-budget-
I said I use Prismacolor colored pencils mark faded with Gamsol (100 % pure odorless mineral). I was surprised when his response was:

"You know that learning good technique, you can achieve the same effect - these markers, with prismacolor and Gamsol? You Tube is full of good videos! "


Whenever I have extra time, I look for-these-videos. And today I want to share some that I found for this post.
If they have not seen these videos, I recommend you prepare a cup of tea, soft drink or a cup of milk and cookies and sit back to enjoy them.

1. Faces.



2. Cabello.



3. Clothing



4. More clothes



5. Details, such as grass



6. Cute animals



7. Another cute animal ... good insect.



8. Now, since when it has perfected the art ... Gamsol not needed ... Check This Out!



If they are lucky to have these markers, jajajajaja, congratulations, for those who do not have, the crayons are the solution.

so much fun coloring, her friend ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment