Monday, February 21, 2011

Hyundai Sante Fe Remote Starter

... CARDS FOR CHILDREN??

girlfriends
Hi Sweets! How are you??? How about your challenges?? For here this month for me has painted like that with a little scrap and blogging, but I hope to put the batteries in the next week!! The last time I had a little time to walk just blogging, I realized that few of us make cards for children, right? I met with many flowers, pink stuff, ornaments very sweet, but a boy / man, for nothing hehehe ... So my post today for me autopropuse the challenge of making something to give to a child and I got this so cute! jajaja

Stars and adornitos carts are ideal if you want to make a card, for example, to a nephew, your son, a friend, etc ...

I loved these pieces of paper, are Sassafras:)

those little buttons that are used on shirts, are also perfect here! :)

And what about "my child" ??????? It is a Sizzix Swaha also cap and clothes !!!!!

I invite you to encourage them and do something dedicated to his "little people" !!!!! And if they do something, show me eh ???????? Naughty Saluditos and Scrap Happy!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment