Friday, February 11, 2011

Tamil Kavithaigal In Tamil For Marriage

words

L a Princess of Darkness came to show me the new clothes he had bought and came up with a beach hat on his head

-... well, this is what I bought it, see?
"Yes, I see. What's that you have in mind?
"A hat for the beach, I always wanted one.
"Oh ... it is cute.
"It's cute, no?
"Very.

Note: We are in Switzerland!

Ten minutes is about without his hat and says

"We must go to the beach ...
-Ja!, You make me laugh!, Now, because you bought a hat beach we go to the beach? Because I'm telling you, that I forgot to tell you, yesterday I bought a space suit, and was planning on going to the moon. What say you?
"But I always wanted a hat for the beach ...
"And well, what you have. The issue is that you forgot that there is no beach here, and we are in winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment