Friday, February 11, 2011

Information About The Egyptian Wolf

Google

virtuae Curriculum "?

I am for others, and much, information about me is on the web. I distributed a few formats (text, images, videos). I have no control over these references.

Facebook choose not to have: a statement principles. My digital sociability is expressed in this blog. In their protocols. That is Blogger and Wordpress is not part of my policy. Blog

always blogosphere, just can not imagine how a book but a library (I also tell periodicals). I read many books at once. I read many posts simultaneously. Manuscribiendo write a lot more notebooks. However, in this moment I choose to be the one found on the web.
Although I am definitely much more that I read in printed texts.
Especially in the books.

'm a collection of data (typing, visual).
Others are songs or movies.
Arts
slip (meaning, the look): our web experience is held on election information (a list that Google offers us from the reference in which to place the search). This blog is born of closeness: the horizontal list that Google throws interconnects in itself quite different elements.
The following is slipping files: I ride so I found by Google as an art exhibit. Piece by piece.

If this blog there is an ego (that which holds the voice of writing) is in the observation of the distribution of information (in this topology). In the first postings was born an experience exogenous to the web. For three and a half years my experience blogger are simply not reading procedures what else is logical that the travel web analytics search listings?

more like Google map and compass. Google as GPS information. Before Google Kartoo loved anyone remember Kartoo now?

This blog is an expanded format. Since I am referring to what I do on this blog. For three and a half years I follow this procedure: 1) collect links with information that I find interesting review (referring to the aesthetics of the same web, Imaginary the web culture-which I understand as a branch of pop imagery, the visual arts in times of Google). 2) I write a text that contains these links - texts of this blog have the function of distributing links - 3) I follow this line images in almost all cases from internet 4) I open a dialogue. Clarify: I do not accept trolls because they do not understand how dialogue. I can rejoice: in all these years, I hardly visited by them. 5) The postings have a length of about 4000 characters.

information is time. It's navigation and selection. My I-web is time. Time in front of a laptop, time pacing around the virtuality. Time is no different to my perception of time.

My current shortage of time not from the web. Conversely, my blog shows that deficit. If I am, in the web-a Golem of digital information, it has little to do with my privacy and not virtual. I am not added to the casting of Cam4.
time ago that the X Cippodromo this (my) absence.
I got tired of internet far. Less
still writing (I would not know what to do with my life if I could not write.)



This blog is abandoned. Gentle expression (as a symptom) would "temporarily slowed." I'm the same continuity of data displayed momentarily slow. Amphibious
slow
never lazy.

leave me exhausted many tracks (concentrated) on the web. I cheat: slow is quite a statement. A topology that requires other lapses. Slow

Web.
A posting on a story about what? I advocate decoupling
posting of news. The world is sustained by the incessant news factory. "News for whom? Why?

The experience of this blog was born in search of an erotic Google. In an erotic information in the Google era. An erotic listings.

what extent our libido does not imitate Google?

0 comments:

Post a Comment