Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wedding Decorator Tree Branch Centerpieces

TWO NEW PICTURES, DOS BARCELONA

Let's find homemade food. Go three in a car: one born in Zaragoza, his wife is Russian and me. It is a house Fabra i Puig with garden and orchard, the place is great although I would remove the pine trees in the courtyard. Serves us an Armenian while preparing food just inviting us to eat unleavened bread made with grilled meat and drink vodka and white wine. The typical hospitality Armenia, I say. Within an hour I will be in another house surrounded by Peru, Colombia, Paraguay, Palestinian, English ... Ah! and a Brazilian couple (one is my daughter).
thousand years ago I remember a gray Barcelona and monolingual. Happy to have stayed in the Metropolitan train on a train going to Plaza Catalunya hearing about a very young child in Catalan. They spoke, of course, but not heard or at least I did not hear in public. I also remember me been listening to some English speaking tourists on Las Ramblas. There were many tourists (though now it seems strange is to find a native in the same place).
Barcelona has changed so much that seems to be two different cities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment