Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kate The Rappit Stream



born just Daniela .
-For those interested in issues of morphology: a pretty brunette girl (I'd say copper), with lots of hair (although entries, is the only thing we seem to) that opens above the left eye to scan your surroundings.

-For those interested in statistical issues: weight 3.200 and is almost 50 cm. Born on 11 at 9:45.

-For those interested in family trees, have genes from Africa, Europe ( as the latest up to 4% of Neanderthal genes ) and America (and therefore Eurasian).

-For those interested in behavior: it seems that the moment is very quiet, sleeps well and eats a lot (like her sister).

-For those interested in astrological themes: virgo know it's not that that's me and I was born in August. More .

If your interest goes beyond these issues do not hesitate to let me know and seek information.

I know that these messages are accompanied by pictures, but the truth, glups, not that it is very photogenic and I will not diminish your love seeing her like that.
Of course, when I get to spend their photos through an image program (such Dermoestética corporation) and you send. Suggestions received .

0 comments:

Post a Comment