Monday, March 21, 2011

What Is The Average Income For A Male Model

Supermarket Conversation Shopping

Conversation with tachero. Section of San Telmo to Abasto.

-Córdoba y Bulnes?, Then grabbed July 9, Cordoba and ready.
-Barbarian.
"Those who left were just tourists, they were. They wanted to take them to Aristobulus not know what, here in La Boca. I said no, all I need. That worries them, and I hit me on the rebound. Then I left there in Chile and Defence, as I told them that there's many bars. I know, but since I do not speak the groin, you know, was desperate to find someone to make me a translator.
"And yes.
"Those are fine, I say. The tourists here are going well. Look, we better estábamo Kirchner, dresses.
"We're with Kirchner.
"The other, I say. The husband. Before we won around less, but the loot was worthless. Who knows. Like I say ...
"What ...
-what?
"What you say?", He said "well, I tell you ...", and said nothing.
"Oh, not good. That does not rule anything Cristina. Here those who manage the country's ten crazy.
"Ten crazy ...
-O
fifteen, but the truth is that Cristina is a puppet, you see. Recently I bought a Coke.
-How? A Coca-
I bought. Coca encaaanta me. But I can not. Like it was just a cup. I do not know, I love the coca and I can not. I see everyone taking cocaine and I, I have to drink water. But from time to time I take a glass. The Salu, dresses.
-Sep.
-Like, I tell you one thing.
-What?
"You know what is better than Coke?
-What?
-La Pesi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment