Monday, March 21, 2011

Denisemilani Vikipedi

3 LINKS OF INSPIRATION! AND WHAT IS YOURS?

Hi girls! Since they are this day? This week I want to talk about some blogs that I love are people I admire and their designs are spectacular! The first blog that I want to mention is PAPER PHENOMENON Kathy Orta. This girl is super creative, all projects are done with paper! Sometimes it amazes me the things he does ... Yesterday on her blog placed a small video of an exploding Mini for Easter, where a class will live on ustream explaining you step by step as I think the Mini, What I love about it is that also give you the files that she uses to make their creations (they are usually files of the gypsy, to be cut with the cricut) materials mencionaraálos you and give you a list of materials used. Their projects are all interactive, I love making mini albums, teaches you how to make your own flowers, is very funny. In addition it requires that you not buy their kit and if you dare to ask you one a little credit nothing else, the classes are free, although she understands English English, so if you decide to participate you can write in English ! Kathy are unique in your style! Here is the video, I hope you like it:


The other blog that I want to recommend is a very special person which I had the honor of meeting in person your blog is AMAZING GRACE Beatriz Guzman, this lady is Venezuelan but has many years living in the United States, she currently lives in Alabama, if you want inspiration, find your blog projects done by it daily, I love this, because sometimes you have lost the muse, just go to his blog and wow me with a layout encuenta dream and your cards are also divine! Beatrice is a very special person when you know full of peace and joy that I can not describe, is very talented and share all their creations through her beautiful blog! She teaches techniques in several states, so yeahhhh divine she is to be mounted in your car and comes to Miami, I think it takes two days to arrive! but in every town and if there is scrap store, she stops to meet people and loves to meet people and share with them, how beautiful! Beatriz is a source of inspiration for me, he loves to create and more with paper, that God bless your hands, so if you fancy going for her blog and see that I'm talking about. Here I leave a photo:


And the last blog that I want to mention is CREATIVE IDEAS, which also has everything you teach Tutorials, Techniques, Cards, Mini Album, etc. Design Team I love it! Two of the girls team are Carolyn Castillo and Teresa A, girls congratulate them for their tutorials because they are super explanatory and are in English! Besides being super creative teach you to use different materials that many have in their homes and not necessarily material that here in the U.S. are easier to achieve. I invite you to go through this blog, to see that God is. Here I leave some of their projects:
Now I would love you to share links with me to visit, where you get your inspiration when your muse goes! Remember the challenge of this month which have until March 25 to leave the direct link if you blog post., also the link to the picture on Facebook or any other gallery.
Thank you for participating, hope you like these 3 links and I hope to read your comments so tell me your favorite links, kisses and see you next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment