Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bosch Boost Compensator

CHALLENGE # 7: Mi Casita

Hi girls! First of all
THANKS to participate each month in our challenges, we are happy to see so many cards a lot, we see a lot of creativity and emotion in his creations. Thanks for giving us the privilege to see them. March
This month I bring you an easy challenge and sencillito, but they will create a beautiful card.

Challenge # 7: My house

this season are back in fashion houses are making scrapbooks and papers, chipboards, dies, stickers, etc.. I I love the houses !!!!! See if you are in fashion that pacifiers that I bought my baby have houses like this;)

Your card must lead or be a house.

No matter what type of house, no shape, no color. They can also be pet houses, buildings. This is your imagination! You can decorate the card with the colors you like, but remember that it is required that you take or the shape of a house.
I leave the beautiful creations of the designers of Sweet Card Club to be inspired and begin to let their imagination and creativity.

KARLA (My Love)

Patty (Good luck)

Ledia (A home)

Cecilia (Sweet Home)

Carolyn (Home Sweet Home)

Tere (My house is your house ...)

Marianela (Home)

Martha Remember

have until March 25 to leave the direct link if you blog post., also the link to the picture on Facebook or any other gallery.

Thank you for participating, and we see many many beautiful houses;)

XOXO




0 comments:

Post a Comment