Thursday, January 13, 2011

What Is The Last Level Of Cubefield

Preparing for Valentine

month is coming Love and Friendship , and what better way to show affection and appreciation for that special someone or that friendship, giving away a pretty pink. In my Blog leave the full tutorial how to make this pretty pink paper, was to put everything here in this post, but have seen my tutorials know that I spend with photos jajajaja and because I like to take picture of every detail to leave no doubt, and q if it would put all this eternal post.



Here I show only the end result is that as this blog is best card for your card to accompany this beautiful flower, the card I made different kinds tag leaving the space to put the dedication. To make the card, did the following:

1. I cut a paper box of 19 x 12 1 / 2 inches, in cream.

2. I cut another box with striped paper 12 1 / 2 x 11 inches and cut the edges with scallop scissors into the shape of wavelets .

3. distress ink and a pink sponge , inked all edges.

4. After getting everything ready so stuck.


5. To decorate my card I used a large white lace, pasted it into the bottom, I hit up a strip of red color organza, and lace and ribbon in the corner hit the flower with its leaves .


Here you can see it complete, I added up another flower, the spiral, which is made by cutting a circle and then cut this circle in a spiral, then only the spiral is wound and we have the flower , we bent a little edge, painted with glimmer mist color pink and put a little ink distress the edges to enhance it more. And to complete the decoration a butterfly red.


hope you like the card is a nice idea to give in San Valentin , the wait for my Blog to see how to make the flower.


0 comments:

Post a Comment