Friday, January 21, 2011

Theater Seat Template

REVOLUTION MACHINE TAPE PAPER DECORATED

comes a month LOVE and FRIENDSHIP and everywhere are hearts and more hearts. Spain celebrates Valentine's Day, but I love that other countries also celebrate Friendship Day.
Today I bring you a mini tutorial to make a super paper tape Sencillito decorated, so that we can entertain making and then are very funny on cards or wherever we want.
1 .- The first is a piece of card stock or watercolor paper, felt pen. Draw a line of small subjects: flowers, stars or hearts like me. No need are all equal.

2 .- Then we draw on both sides of wavelets to make a tape.

3 .- I added a few dots on the outside, but you can draw whatever you want.

4.-colored now. I used watercolor pencils (the picture is bright and can not tell it clarito red)
5.-With
a brush and a little water to blend the color. (that's why it's the indelible markers.)

6.-As I had everything very clearly and still wet, pressing a little more paint pens to emphasize
hearts.

7.-wavelets now to cut leaving a blank piece outside the dots.

8 .- One to cut time I inked the edges and I used two colors: brown some emphasizing a wider edge and then some dark green in the phyllites.

9.-Then I added other spots red dots around the bottom and brown on the tips of the hearts.

10 .- And here's my tape finished! What has been really cool?


And here's my tape applied on a card for Valentine's Day. Below I put a red satin ribbon and highlights a lot!

Hope you liked it. Thank you all for following us and for all the comments so pretty that leave us!
not forget that there are still a few days to challenge the little card of Color # 5. The deadline is January 25 !! Besooooossss
!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment