Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pet Usb Seriell Treiber

very little time ...

Would you happened to need a quickie card but have no made and TIME ... less?
or Do you have a little time and want to make the most and make several cards and keep them reservation?
cards for this occasion I did not took me 30 minutes or tarminarlas. And no, I'm not fast, in fact I consider myself a super slow scrapera ... the trick is: Do-Cards Single Mega-
to do everything faster, they have to take a few minutes to prepare what you need:
  1. cuts, both designed paper and cardstock.
  2. These stickers that are running and sometimes you do not know where to use them, or those stamps stamping time ago and ended up not using them.
  3. 2-3
    stamps (no more) with basic messages or that need.
  4. Punches decorative, as no more than 3.
  5. And always use basic materials: ribbons, bookmarks (I use a lot of white), paper cutter, glue, bookmarks, etc.
But most important of all is ... not think too much or thinking a lot about the design, let yourself go for your first impulse and paste all without fear!

To This card uses as its focus a little house that I left over from another project.


This was super fast, a card from a pack that I have from long ago, some stickers, a bow tie and go! Thanks to my friend Ledia by the bar, I love it!


This is one of my favorites, just cut out several strips of different roles, I was hitting under the cut. A pair of stamps and ready. I like the "white space" for help highlight the simple design.

So
or easier? A butterfly recortito had a seal, false stitches with a white marker ... and again, the "white space" that I like to leave.

Another mega simply, folded in half circles attached to a wire predacito to form the banner, a little heart to strengthen and seal the subject repeated several times. I was a little crooked the "love" but ... not to think too much, so I quit.

And finally, this one easily. I liked how you look at the cut edge with a punch. To make it look like lace, joined just two cuts in half. The same label that I used another card and a little bird who was there alone and at last I could use.

I assure you that the people who receive these Sencillito cards will not be angry with me, nor will I claim that I spent hours designing.
The next time you have half an hour, you know, can do several simple but beautiful little cards.
Until next time, your friend ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment