Sunday, November 28, 2010

Why My Conventional Oven Burns Everything

PAPER piecing and a little gift!

PAPER Piecing And A Regalito !
amigassssssssss Good morning my dear, as they are today? I want to apologize because I have not had the chance to see some cards of this month's challenge! Sorry about that, but today I dedicate to discuss their cards, Vale. Well today I want to talk about PAPER Piecing! I know many of you know this technique I love in particular.
"What is Paper Piecing?
paper outline is basically the use of paper and a pattern to create a graphic image with layers. Have often been asked: What tools are needed to make this technique? "Where can get the patterns or images?

What tools are needed to make this technique?
Basic Tools:
· Scissors
· A pattern
· cardboard and / or papers with designs
· Glue Acid free
Tools Advanced :
· ; Scissors with fine Punta
· Colors
· Chalks
· Pens Zig Pens Gel pens or
· blade or X-acto
· Punches
· And other tools ( coir. Tapes, Eyelets, etc..)
"Where can get the patterns or images?
3 I strongly recommend particular websites where I seek my inspiration! Out of these options, they can always make your own pattern. Many scraperas enjoy creating their own designs (like the post that Carolyn introduced us two weeks ago, eSCelente technique). Is much slower to get a pattern already made, But I mention my favorites:
I love her designs and prices and best of all is that every Tuesday you can download a free image! !

ScrapbookEden
The fun of this site is giving you ideas, designs are divine, there are challenges, I really love and the prices are reasonable! In these moments have the 25% discount . In addition to having an idea of \u200b\u200bhow to use this technique I recommend you go to this site and I will explain step by step how to make a teddy bear face! Here is an photic and Tutorial is very well explained.

MyScrapChick

The latter is my favorite, lol every Friday also give away a picture and tell them they have at present a 70% discount ! You explain that you can use software programs or cutting patterns!

Hope you enjoy! And let me comment a little message if you like to use this technique? Oops, I forgot I want to GIVE patterns, like the idea? Well comment me You can leave a contact form and command them 3 patterns or images! Until next time girls! Besitos



0 comments:

Post a Comment