Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why Do I Get Zits On My Stomach

bows, ribbons, ribbon, monkeys .......

Hi tod @ s !!!!! Here I am again with my weekly post. Each time we are more of us in this "Club Card" and I'm very excited about it.
As the title suggests, the theme this week goes L scratches, ribbons, bows ... I do not know how many ways they are called, as they have different names in different countries. Can leave a little message saying as they are called and so we are expanding vocabulary speaking!!
¿Would you like to use ribbons and bows on your cards?? I love it. There are many different ways to make the ties, and today I have prepared a step by step explaining a simple way.
Hope you enjoy!

1 .- Here are the papers that I used to do a card beige card, a slightly smaller rectangle of red, one small rectangle of paper decorated with green dots, a piece of red ribbon and a card with so that I sealed with a tree. 2 .-
prettiest edges remain inked, but not required. 3 .- Inking
red paper.
4 .- I put double sided tape behind the decorated paper.

5 .- Mido piece of tape protruding from both ends of the red card.
6 .- This picture was before the other (ups!! Forgiveness) is for you to see as the role Pegaditas was decorated.
7 .- A little double sided tape to stick the tape back.
8 .- And here is the right once the ends glued from behind.

9 .- Again behind sided tape (or glue that you use). 10 .- And
stick it on the card.
11 .- I get a little highlight tape from behind the little card decorated.
12 .- And the hit on the card.

13 .- I make a simple loop (below is the video) and I cut the ends left over. 14 .-
... And here's a trick very good !!!!! ATTENTION If I put the loop over the tape would be rare tape back, so .... Ato
15 .- a piece of thread through the ribbon to wrinkle in the area where I'm going to stick the bow!
16 .- A dot glue or glue behind the bow and place it above the inclination giving we like.

17 .- To finish I decorated a little tree with a stikles the gold and purple (love)
18 .- And here is my little card completed. And the mini video
to make a simple loop:



Hope you like it and leave us your mensajito comment if you like using tapes, if you like the loops, as is told ties in different countries or what you will!
also remind you that there are few days to participate in the challenge of November, Be encouraged to participate! Kisses to
tod @ s and until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment