Monday, December 27, 2010

Pinnacle Ingresso Mpheaprealloc

DARK STYLE?? EMO STYLE?? :)

Hi girls! Just as in life there are styles and genres, both in clothing, interior designs, including so-called "urban tribes", etc., You know that in the Scrap also have it all! Have seen that there are some fashion Blogs that make this style?? I really like some digital stamp in a little Emos or Dark hehehe, I will recommend a couple of Blogs that present challenges and work very parents, for example the Simple Betty Stamps, I love the card and now I show, I made just one of his stamp in digi :) Although the style of the stamps Betty , figurines and Emo are not necessarily our card will be dark or vampire, etc hehehe
addition painting is therapeutic, I love it !!!!! !
phrase adequate sooo young!!
The friend of a ternurita Betty! :)
Another Blog recommended this type is Haunted House Design, featuring cards with some monstrous characters and eerie, other bizarre and dark, yet different and fun:) I hope
like my card and it has been the New Retoooooooooooooo, and want to know who ganaaaaaa the Painting of Christmas:) Do not forget to participate once and leave cute little message here! Saluditos naughty and Scrap Happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment